The first commercial quality at-home and studio rebounder with an expanded jumping surface, the JumpSport 370 Fitness Trampoline includes a padded petal mat to create a 35.5” jumping surface, along with 7 easy-to-adjust firmness settings to really up your intensity game. No matter what your fitness goals are, this trampoline provides the added space you need to go all in with barre, dance, circuit, HIIT, or PT workouts. Our optional handle bar expands utility, plus adds stability. Improve your cardio fitness, boost your energy and add exercise variety with a larger surface area on the JumpSport 370 Fitness Trampoline.
Jumping never felt so good. JumpSport Fitness Trampolines deliver the smoothest, deepest, and most supportive low-impact bounce on the market. Our EnduroLast Elastic Cords are highly advanced bungee cords, uniquely formulated to stretch 2x resting length, compared to standard bungees that only stretch as little as 1.25x resting length. We use either 55 ft or 66 ft of elastic cord on every trampoline, whereas low-cost, similar-sized competitor trampolines may have only 15 ft of bungee. The extended elasticity, combined with the longer length of our EnduroLast Elastic Cords, reduces the stress on the bungee material so our cords last significantly longer than trampolines with lower quality, shorter bungees.
Customize your bounce. FlexBounce connectors and knotted elastic cords allow users to tighten the jumping mat to a desired firmness. The default softest setting is preferred by jumpers who like a deeper bounce or are a lighter weight. The firmest setting is preferred by jumpers who like a quicker, more responsive bounce or are a heavier weight.
Safe & Stable
Workout without worry. Step up with confidence and add versatility to your fitness routine with our arched-legged trampolines and handle bar accessories. No-tip arched legs are safe, reliable, and allow you to stack multiple units in a commercial setting. Our mat extension skirt and petal designs protect jumpers from stepping on the cords, and provide more exercise space, while the trampoline legs and 12.5” high frame are stable enough for push-ups, dips, and more. The handle bar add-on boosts confidence and is sturdy enough for full body-weight exercises.
Convenient & Versatile
Fitness made easy. Designed for home use or professional studios, the trampoline has a durable lightweight design to facilitate a wide range of modalities and for easy storage. Whether you prefer low-impact balance workouts or high-intensity interval training, the versatile JumpSport Fitness Trampoline offers a variety of different workouts that you can benefit from.
- 39” silver frame with black legs and 35.5” Permatron jumping surface with overlapping petal pad
- EnduroLast 4 elastic cords – tested to millions of bounces!
- 30 adjustable cords allow for 7 adjustable tension settings that allow changes to mat firmness for a customized bounce
- Virtually silent and wonderfully smooth, cushioned, yet lively bounce
- Over 40% reduction on impact as compared to traditional rebounders
- Arched legs provide stability and resist tipping for added safety
- Commercial-grade construction – 16 gauge steel tubing for strength and durability
- Included 4-in-1 DVD helps you get started with cardio core and strengthening exercise
- Available handle bar for added stability and a wide range of additional fitness accessories
- JumpSport® Fitness Trampoline Model 370 only weighs 22 lb! Easy to transport!
- Weight rating: 275 lb
- Steel Frame & Legs – Lifetime
- Mat – 4 years
- EnduroLast 4 Elastic Cords – 4 Years
- All other components – 1 year