All stages are sold in pairs. Stage 1 is required to use the Stage 2 and Stage 3 kits.
Replaces 16 pairs of dumbbells / 825 lbs. of weights
- Expandable to 70 or 90 lbs. per hand
- For home use only
- Increments achieved: 2.5, 5, 7.5, 10,15, 17.5, 20 25, 27.5, 30, 35, 37.5, 40, 45, 47.5, 50 lbs per hand
- Dimensions: 12" L x 6.5" W x 6.5" H (30.48 x 16.51 x 16.51 cm)
- Weight Stacks: Welded solid steel construction. Urethane-coated plates provide smooth and quiet performance.
Handles: An open design of the handle allows for an increased range of motion. Comfortable contoured rubber grip.
- Side Rails: Bands on the side rails show the weight of the dumbbell selected with the pin. The pin covers the band/rail that's been selected to easily show what the weight is.
Auto-Lock: EXP models have an 'Auto-Lock' to make micro-adjustments by reducing the handle weight by 2.5 or 5 lbs. The two 2.5 lbs. inside the tubes at the base of the handle can be removed by pulling on the lever. Tilt the handle back so the inner weights don't spill out, then gradually tip the handle forward to remove the weights. Manually close the lever or insert the handle in the weight stack to close automatically.
- Selector Pin: Simple and efficient. Insert the magnetic polypropylene pin into the slot to select the desired weight. The pin has a 500 lbs. max load.