From the Nautilus Performance Series comes the T618 Treadmill. Designed to help serious runners unleash their potential, the T618 is loaded with training programs, the hottest app-based tracking tools like the Explore the World™ App and Bluetooth® connectivity—pretty much everything it takes to pump up motivation and knock down miles.
- Intuitive, fully loaded console with blue backlit DualTrack™ screens — offers 26 Nautilus Performance Training programs including interval, heart rate and weight management. The dual screens offer visibility to workout metrics, even when the media tray is in use.
- Bluetooth® connectivity — offers a seamless transition of workout data to supported smart devices.
- Track metrics on our free Explore the World™ App — or transfer data to any of our fitness app partners.
- Sync with free Explore the World™ App — and run through 19 locations with 27 routes alongside people from all over the world in real time
- Powerful but quiet 3.5 CHP motor — optimized and balanced workhorse motor maintains full running speed and immediate response as pace is adjusted up or down, throughout the workout.
- Robust 2.75" crowned rollers — extend belt life and contribute to smoothness and balance of the belt.
- Exclusive Rebound™ Cushioning System — not only softens landing at the front of the deck, it also propels kick-off at the back of the stride to minimize impact while energizing the workout.
- 20" x 60" gym quality running path — and durable 3 ply 2.5 mm belt increases traction and durability for long belt life.
- Performance handrails with integrated incline and speed controls — make it easier to adjust the level of intensity during the workout.
- Wireless heart rate chest strap — is included (in addition to contact hand grips) to monitor heart rate.
- 350 lbs load capacity — built to withstand the rigors of performance training.
- Integrated towel and accessory bar.
|Dimensions||78" x 37.6" x 62.8"|
|Maximum User Weight:||350 lbs (158 kg)|
|Assembled Product Weight||253 lbs (114.7 kg)|
|Frame & Motor||15 Years|
|Parts & Electronics||5 Years|
Our detailed policies are available below. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us.
1. Read our terms of service
3. Read our return policy
4. Read our shipping policy
5. Read our transaction policy