Have you ever been to a competition and been faced with a slick bar or a bar that you are not used to? If so, the new Bear Komplex Carbon Comp grips are for you! This one of a kind technology allows these grips to stick to any bar, no matter the scenario. You don't even need chalk! Built with quality craftsmanship, the Carbon grips are made for slick and powder coated bars.
- Sizing Guide
- Manufactured from genuine leather in the tan and grey and a thinner suede leather in the black, featured with a custom wrist strap which is designed for comfort and support positioned under the buckle. Bear KompleX Cross training grips will NOT dig into your wrist!
- This product will protect your hands and mold to fit the bar you are holding. Be sure to protect your hands during your Cross training WOD to maximize your output.
- Reduce slipping on the bar and keep banging out those pull-ups. Great for the Speal bar too!
- Find your hand/wrist connection. This is where your hand and wrist meet (you should see a creased line there). This is the point to start measuring from.
- Be sure your hand and fingers are totally straight and flat. DO NOT cup your hand or stretch your fingers backward.
- Measure from the wrist/hand connection (where you see the crease) to the base of your middle finger. Be precise and don't round up or down.