Viking 2 Plus indoor rower emulates the natural catch and feel associated with on-water rowing, blending form and function to give you the best total body workout. State of the art Fluid Resistance Technology ensures no dead spots throughout stroke entirety for a vigorous and consistent cardio session.
Easily modified to suit the needs of seniors and individuals undergoing rehabilitation, Viking 2 Plus indoor rower simply integrates with our Seat Back kit for additional postural support and our Elevate Kit for heightened accessibility.
Providing 15% greater resistance than standard FDF horizontal models, state of the art Fluid Resistance Technology ensures no dead spots throughout stroke entirety for a vigorous and consistent cardio session. Manually adjust your Fluid Force level at the turn of a tactile and audible selector dial, assuring accurate and even level selection for a more consistent workout.
- Dimensions: (L x W x H)*
- Assembled: 213,4 cm x 55,9 cm x 53,4 cm (84 in. x 21 in. x 22 in.)
- Upright Storage: 55.9 cm x 53.4 cm x 213.4 cm (22 in. x 21 in. x 84 in.)
- Product Weight: 32.7 kg (72 lb.)
- Assembly: Ready to Assemble
- Brand: First Degree Fitness
- Maximum User Weight Capacity: 149 kg (330 lb.)
- Construction: Wood
- Battery: two “AA” Batteries
- Warranty: Frame 5 years / Parts 3 years / Wear parts 2 years