Stand for Quick-Lock Dumbbells (Stand Only)
is the perfect solution to keep your workout space organized. With two shelves and a sturdy construction, it can securely hold your plates and quick-lock screws when not in use. This heavy-duty stand is a great addition to keep your equipment in place and improve your workout experience.
This heavy-duty Ironmaster dumbbell storage stands separately to keep your plates and quick-lock screws organized when not in use. This compact storage stand features two shelves and sturdy construction.
The world's strongest adjustable dumbbells deserve an equally strong storage stand. This belief is what led Ironmaster to create their Stand for the Quick-Lock Adjustable Dumbbells.
- Superior strength - This stand is capable of supporting a pair of Quick-Lock adjustable dumbbells at their full 120 lbs capacity, or a total of 240 lbs.
- Robust construction - This stand uses only the most sturdy materials for its screws, nuts, and panels all the way down to its rubber levelling feet.
Safe space for your dumbbells - The top surface and two shelves are furnished with rubber covering to keep your dumbbells, screws and weight plates in place.
- Multi-storage stand - Our dumbbell storage stand includes a top surface and two shelves that have varying heights of storage space. The top surface can hold two 120 lb Quick-Lock adjustable dumbbells placed lengthwise, while the upper shelf can accommodate your dumbbell plates for the 75 lb set
- Effective Partition - This stand comes with a separator that divides the upper shelf into two sides (front and rear). This simple yet effective separator contributes to a better organization of gym equipment, and ultimately, more efficient workouts.
- All in one place - Put your QLDB handles, weight plates, and locking screws all together on this stand when not in use, so you don't have to waste time looking for any missing part prior to your workout.
- Adjustable Feet - This dumbbell storage stand features adjustable rubber levelling feet to cater to different gym floors (flat or uneven).