Stable and solid, the Body-Solid Pro Clubline Glute Ham Raise machine is an essential piece for any workout facility!
Thick, double-stitched DuraFirm™ pads and oversize 8” foam rollers provide comfort and support. The glute ham developer’s primary function is a glute ham extension which is an exercise performed with a knee pivot, the exercise isolates the glutes and hamstrings. Compare this to the roman chair’s primary function which is back hyperextension with a hip pivot. The Glute Ham machine has way more travel for the foot rollers both vertically and horizontally. Also, it has much larger thigh pads, allowing for increased range on all exercises. A glute ham can do everything a roman chair can do but not the other way around.
- Vertical and horizontal adjustments ensure a proper fit for any size user
- Isolates lower posterior muscles
- Works glutes, hamstrings, calves, abs and obliques in one machine
- Oversized Durafirm upholstery
- Step for easy access and dismount
- Wheels for easy mobility
Weight: 149 lbs. (67.59kg)
Dimensions: 79”L x 33”W x 51”H (200.66 x 83.82 x 129.54 cm)
Frame & Welds - Lifetime
Bushings & Hardware - Lifetime
Pad, Rollers & Grips - Lifetime