The Body-Solid GSS50 Sissy Squat offers the perfect platform for training multiple muscle groups including abs, legs, and core while performing isolation exercises like quad-focused squats (sissy squats), deadlifts, Russian twists, sit-ups and medicine ball tosses.
Features on the GSS50 include a non-slip treaded footplate, comfortable padding on both leg and foot pads as well as an adjustable leg pad for behind-the-knee support. Constructed with a powder-coated heavy-gauge steel frame, the GSS50 is as durable as they come and carries a full commercial rating.
Intensify your workout by adding resistance with resistance bands, medicine balls, or dumbells.
- Powder-coated heavy-gauge steel frame
- Easy transport wheels and handles
- Non-slip treaded footplate
- Adjustable leg pad
- Resistance band attachment points
- Full commercial rating
- Lowest adjustment- bottom to the top of roller 11”-15”
- Highest adjustment – bottom to the top of roller 15”x19”
Weight: 46.3 lbs. (21.01kg)
Weight Capacity: 300 lbs (136.08kg)
Dimensions: 43.5”L x 24”W x 19”H (40.49 x 60.96 x 48.26 cm)
Frame & Welds: Lifetime
Pulleys, Bushings, Bearings, Hardware, Plates, Guide Rods: Lifetime
Cables, Upholstery, Grips (Normal Wear): Lifetime