Tuff Stuff’s Evolution Series includes the compact Dual Adjustable Pulley System (CDP-300). The functional trainer features an open frame design which conveniently fits in a corner.
Equipped with a dual cable ratio, the Tuff Stuff CDP-300 provides extended cable travel and offers micro 2.5 lb weight increment adjustments. The unique dual resistance ratio provides approximately 1/4 resistance with a single cable hooked-up, or 1/2 weight resistance with dual cables hooked-up. Extended cable travel allows users to perform a variety of functional exercises (including fast repetition sports-related training) further away from the machine. The CDP-300 may be used with workout benches, stability balls, balance boards, Bosu trainers and ground based exercises.
Please contact us for a shipping quote as our website will not generate shipping rates for this unit.
- Compact, space saving patented corner design to fit in any facility size.
- 16-position dual adjustable high/low pulleys cable station.
- Welded knurled nickel plated fixed multi-grip pull-up bar station for wide, narrow, reverse and neutral grip upper body exercises.
- Open frame design supports use of workout benches, stability balls, balance boards, Bosu trainers and ground based exercises.
- Unique dual resistance ratio enables micro 2.5 lb weight increment adjustments.
- Extended cable travel enables a variety of functional exercises further away from the machine.
- Full length steel protective steel weight stack enclosures.
- Includes two nylon handles, accessories storage rack for squat bar, low row bar and ankle strap.
- Includes two 150 lb steel weight stack (optional upgrade to 200 lb)
- Home Lifetime Warranty and Light Commercial Warranty
|Dimensions||L 51 x W 51 x H 83 in|
|Home Lifetime Warranty||
HOME LIFETIME WARRANTY*
|Light Commercial Warranty||
LIGHT COMMERCIAL WARRANTY
10 YEARS: Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
Light Commercial Use: Light Commercial warranty applies only to facilities like hotels, apartment complexes, personal training studios, fire & police stations, etc. where the equipment would be used by no more than 30 people per day.
Two 150 lbs. steel weight stacks (optional upgrade to 200 lbs.)
2 x 3” 11-gauge oval tubular steel frames with a combination of 2 x 2” round tubing.
All welded construction conforming to Structural Welding Code-Steel Standards and Specifications.
All frame bolts and nuts are 3/8” and 1/2” zinc oxide. Meets ANSI specifications.
Powder coat finish – Platinum Sparkle main frame and Cathedral Gray weight stack protective shields.
The CDP-300 features a unique dual cable ratio for extended cable travel and micro 2.5 lb weight adjustments. With a single cable hooked-up, the resistance felt at each handle is approx 1/4 of the weight selected. While dual cables hooked-up provides a 1:2 cable ratio, or approx 1/2 of the weight selected.
3/16” and 1/8” USA-Made/Certified EXERFLEX PRO® high performance fitness cable.
3/4” solid steel 1045 (tgp) hard chrome finish.guide rods.
1/2” push-pull spring loaded solid steel adjustment pins with ultimate load of 9040 lbs. and 46042 psi sheer strength.
All primary and secondary pivot assemblies are non-friction 2" sealed bearings and 1" solid steel pivot axles.
TuffStuff’s proprietary “flat-groove” 4-1/2” and 3-1/2” fiberglass-impregnated nylon pulleys with sealed roller bearings.
Our detailed policies are available below. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us.
1. Read our terms of service
3. Read our return policy
4. Read our shipping policy
5. Read our transaction policy