Tuff Stuff’s Evolution Series includes the compact Dual Adjustable Pulley System (CDP-300). The functional trainer features an open frame design which conveniently fits in a corner.
Equipped with a dual cable ratio, the Tuff Stuff CDP-300 provides extended cable travel and offers micro 2.5 lb weight increment adjustments. The unique dual resistance ratio provides approximately 1/4 resistance with a single cable hooked-up, or 1/2 weight resistance with dual cables hooked-up. Extended cable travel allows users to perform a variety of functional exercises (including fast repetition sports-related training) further away from the machine. The CDP-300 may be used with workout benches, stability balls, balance boards, Bosu trainers and ground based exercises.
Please contact us for a shipping quote as our website will not generate shipping rates for this unit.
- Compact, space saving patented corner design to fit in any facility size.
- 16-position dual adjustable high/low pulleys cable station.
- Welded knurled nickel plated fixed multi-grip pull-up bar station for wide, narrow, reverse and neutral grip upper body exercises.
- Open frame design supports use of workout benches, stability balls, balance boards, Bosu trainers and ground based exercises.
- Unique dual resistance ratio enables micro 2.5 lb weight increment adjustments.
- Extended cable travel enables a variety of functional exercises further away from the machine.
- Full length steel protective steel weight stack enclosures.
- Includes two nylon handles, accessories storage rack for squat bar, low row bar and ankle strap.
- Includes two 150 lb steel weight stack (optional upgrade to 200 lb)
- Home Lifetime Warranty and Light Commercial Warranty
|Dimensions||L 51 x W 51 x H 83 in|
|Home Lifetime Warranty||
HOME LIFETIME WARRANTY*
|Light Commercial Warranty||
LIGHT COMMERCIAL WARRANTY
10 YEARS: Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
Light Commercial Use: Light Commercial warranty applies only to facilities like hotels, apartment complexes, personal training studios, fire & police stations, etc. where the equipment would be used by no more than 30 people per day.
Two 150 lbs. steel weight stacks (optional upgrade to 200 lbs.)
2 x 3” 11-gauge oval tubular steel frames with a combination of 2 x 2” round tubing.
All welded construction conforming to Structural Welding Code-Steel Standards and Specifications.
All frame bolts and nuts are 3/8” and 1/2” zinc oxide. Meets ANSI specifications.
Powder coat finish – Platinum Sparkle main frame and Cathedral Gray weight stack protective shields.
The CDP-300 features a unique dual cable ratio for extended cable travel and micro 2.5 lb weight adjustments. With a single cable hooked-up, the resistance felt at each handle is approx 1/4 of the weight selected. While dual cables hooked-up provides a 1:2 cable ratio, or approx 1/2 of the weight selected.
3/16” and 1/8” USA-Made/Certified EXERFLEX PRO® high performance fitness cable.
3/4” solid steel 1045 (tgp) hard chrome finish.guide rods.
1/2” push-pull spring loaded solid steel adjustment pins with ultimate load of 9040 lbs. and 46042 psi sheer strength.
All primary and secondary pivot assemblies are non-friction 2" sealed bearings and 1" solid steel pivot axles.
TuffStuff’s proprietary “flat-groove” 4-1/2” and 3-1/2” fiberglass-impregnated nylon pulleys with sealed roller bearings.