The Ironmaster 75 LB Quick-Lock Dumbbell Set is a customer favourite for people looking for a premium quality adjustable dumbbell. Many adjustable dumbbells suffer from the same set of problems and annoyances. They are cheaply made causing them to break or become non-functioning after a short period of time. Not only is this expensive, it can also be dangerous.
The Ironmaster 75 LB Quick-Lock Dumbbell Set is guaranteed for life with a no-frills lifetime warranty. A common complaint of competitor products is that the dumbbells do not feel like a real dumbbell. These adjustable dumbbells look, feel, and function just like real dumbbells. They are solid and ready to go containing no plastic or fragile components. Stand sold separately.
- Quick-Lock handle design lets you add or remove plates with just a partial turn of the locking screws! US Patent 7,182,716
- Adjust from 5-75 lbs each in 2.5 lb increments in just seconds. (75 lbs each dumbbell = 150 lbs total)
- Set includes two handles with four locking screws, 24 ea. 5 lb plates and 4 ea. 2.5 lb plates. Handles weigh 5 lbs empty and each locking screw weighs 2.5 lbs so the starting weight is 10 lbs each adjustable dumbbell before plates are added. 65 lbs of plates can be loaded on each handle.
- These adjustable dumbbells lock up tight with no rattling or looseness. They feel just like traditional fixed weight dumbbells and are not restrictive in the ways you can grip them.
- Chrome plated steel handles with knurled grips.
- Heavy Duty - go ahead and drop them. No plastic or fragile parts!
- Lifetime warranty!
- Add-on kit available to go up to 120 lbs each adjustable dumbbell or even a custom Add-on-kit to 165 lbs.
- Dumbbell dimensions are just 6.7" square x 14.5" long at the 75lb size and just 9" long at 20lbs size. Handle grip diameter is 1.25" and there is 6.5" grip width inside.
- The weight plates are marked in both LBS and KGS.