Free Delivery and installation in the GTA.
The C1 Upright Lifecycle Exercise Bike is lightweight, compact and easy to move, which makes it an ideal piece of home exercise equipment. It features durability and effective biomechanics similar to Lifecycle bikes found in the best health clubs.
Portable, lightweight, and easy to use!
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact heart rate hand sensors (Wireless heart rate monitoring system included with console)
- Ergonomic Design: Ergonomically designer, racing style handlebars with deluxe forearm support.
- Natural Upright Position: Engineering to deliver the most natural upright riding position to ensure a comfortable, effective workout.
Non-Slip, Self-Balancing Pedals: Self-balancing pedals with ratcheting straps
- Accessories in Reach: Front-mounted water bottle holder and built-in reading rack.
- Choose between the engaging and interactive Track Connect Console and the intuitive Go Console.
TRACK CONNECT CONSOLE
Engaging interaction with a dual-zone design that separates entertainment and workout-specific areas of the console. Enable Bluetooth on your mobile device to push data to a growing list of partner apps. Sync with Nike+®, Garmin® and MyFitnessPal® through Wahoo’s RunFit; and to Apple® Health, Jawbone™ and Fitbit® by enabling proximity login on the LFconnect app. Or, connect to interactive apps like RunSocial for an engaging workout experience.
The Go Console combines ease of use with a variety of engaging and motivating workout programs. Intuitive functionality with a sleek, attractive design and eye-catching blue LCD screen
|Dimensions||41" L x 24" W x 56" H (104 x 60 x 142 cm)|
|Maximum User Weight
||300 lbs (135 kg)|
|Unit Weight||116 lbs (53 kg)|
|Warranty||Frame - Lifetime / Electrical & Mechanical - 3 years / Labour - 1 year|