Total Body Training
The Cybex Arc Trainer 525AT is ideal for workout spaces where space is at a premium. It delivers the high-calorie burn, performance, and flexibility of all Arc Trainers, but in a streamlined package.
- One machine does it all with combined cardio and strength workout
- The versatile Arc Trainer appeals to all exercisers, ranging from those looking for intense power training to those who want a low-impact cross-training session
- Intuitive console design allows for easy interface discovery, and quick-use programs and features.
- TOTAL-BODY CROSS TRAINER - The Cybex 525AT Arc Trainer offers broad incline and resistance ranges to do the work of three fitness machines in one. At lower incline levels, the "glide" is a cross-country skier. In the mid-range levels, the motion is a "stride" like a standard elliptical. At the high levels, it's the "climb" of a stepper or climber.
- INTUITIVE CONSOLE - The easy-to-use, centralized console designed provides an intuitive, accessible layout for users in managed and unsupervised fitness environments.
- DISPLAY - Graphic display of workout profile via 8 x 5 LED; Numeric display of time, calories, strides per minute, calories per hour and heart rate including multi-colour indication of heart rate range; Lower display shows incline and resistance level.
- CONSTANT AND ADAPTIVE POWER MODES - Adaptive power is ideal for interval training and power training because it lets exercisers target high-watt outputs. As speed increases so does the resistance, which means that power output rapidly increases.
Stride Length: 24" (61 cm)
Dimensions: 76" L x 30" W x 62.5" H (193 x 76 x 159 cm)
Machine Weight: 364 lbs (165 kg)
Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs (181 kg)
Warranty: Frame & Motor - 7 years / Mechanical - 3 years / Labour - 1 year / Cosmetics - 6 months