The MACV-1™ modernized the Vietnam-era jungle boot, and the MACV-2™ continues that legacy with an all-new outsole for unprecedented traction and even more support.
Suitable for the needs of Special Forces soldiers who spend a career on their feet, all over the world, with heavy rucks on their backs. And for all adventurers who are looking to support their feet on long trips, journeys, and in their daily active lives. MACV-2™ is ready when you are.
- Upper materials: premium suede & 1000D CORDURA®
- Rugged, yet lightweight EVA midsole
- Custom compression insert included
- Triple compound rubber outsole
- 13mm heel-to-toe drop
- Neutral last (straight from heel to toe)
- 6" shaft height
- Dimensions (size 9): 12"L x 4.25"W x 6.5"H
- Weight (size 9): 17.1 ounces
- Lacing system: 4 eyelets with 2 speed laces / 3mm laces
- Built in Vietnam
Care Instructions: Remove insert. Hose them down thoroughly and let air dry (won't take long). Do not use washer/dryer - it's easier this way. Polish for bar ops and long term care.
All GORUCK built gear, apparel, and footwear comes with a Scars Lifetime Guarantee