PowerLine has taken the best equipment out of the health club and engineered it to their own uncompromising standards, and best of all, it's affordable!
The PowerLine Smith Machine is a true powerhouse that is often imitated but never duplicated. It's a sophisticated combination of free weight power and resistance coupled with the safety and control of a machine. It uses four 2" x2" 12 gauge steel pillars to support and guide the patented Super-Glide carriage during your most vigorous sets.
- Extra long twin carriages have long-life patented Super-Glide nylon bushings for frictionless movement and performance over 2"square, high polished chrome guide bars.
- The ladder-type mainframe features full-length, heavy-duty 12 gauge square pillars with 14 cross-member Lock-Out Points providing a solid foundation for the Safety Spotter Catches during the heaviest routines.
- Another high-tech feature standard on the PowerLine Smith Machine is the dual-lock Safety Spotter Catch System. It prevents the bar from pinning the user in a max-out situation by simply turning the pivot sleeve only 15°.
- Deeply knurled single pivot sleeve with a positive glide roll radius was created to transfer lifting movements smoothly to the Safety Spotter Catches. Deemed a sophisticated dual-safety anti-slip lockout system, it operates independently from the main cross bar and simply locks in place with a quick turn of the wrists.
- Heavy-duty Adjustable Safeties equip you for the unexpected. Jumbo pop pins are quickly and easily adjusted to help you come to a safer, predetermined stop with greater straight-line stability.
Weight: 159 lbs. (72.12kg)
Dimensions: 45"L x 76"W x 80"H (114.3 x 193.04 x 203.2 cm)
Frame - 10 Years
Parts - 1 Year