The Ironmaster Quick-Lock Dumbbell System is the latest generation of our adjustable dumbbells – now available in a smaller size set. You can quickly adjust each dumbbell from 5-45 lbs with our patented quick lock design in under 15 seconds!
Now you can have a complete set of free-weight dumbbells for training at home that feel just like traditional dumbbells with no restrictions, rattling or safety concerns!
Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned athlete, this adjustable dumbbell system is perfect for any home gym setup. With its patented quick-lock design, you can quickly and easily adjust the weight from 5-45 lbs in under 15 seconds, so you can focus on your workout and achieve your fitness goals.
- Quick-Lock handle design lets you add or remove plates with just a partial turn of the locking screws.
Adjust from 5-45 lbs each in 2.5 lb increments in just seconds. (45 lbs each dumbbell = 90 lbs total)
- Change weights on any flat surface.
- The set includes two handles with four locking screws, 12 of the 5 lb plates and 4 of the 2.5 lb plates. Handles weigh 5 lbs empty and each locking screw weighs 2.5 lbs so the starting weight is 10 lbs for each dumbbell before plates are added. 35 lbs of plates can be loaded on each handle.
- Dumbbells lock up tight with no rattling or looseness. They feel just like traditional fixed-weight dumbbells and are not restrictive in the ways you can grip them.
- Chrome plated steel handles with diamond knurled grips.
- Heavy Duty - go ahead and drop them. No plastic or fragile parts!
- Add-on kits are available to expand the set to 75lbs each or go all the way up to 165 lbs each dumbbell.
- The weight plates are marked in both LBS and KGS.
Product Dimensions: 6.7" square x 11.5" L at 45 lbs , 6.7" square x 9" at 20 lbs
Handle Grip Diameter: 1.25"
Grip Width Inside Handle: 6.5" W
Lifetime Warranty (For Home Use Only)