Designed for fitness enthusiasts of all levels, the 130 Upright Bike provides the quality and value that have made Schwinn the "go to" brand for generations. Intuitive and ergonomic, it’s loaded with user-friendly features for a cardio workout that’s effective, comfortable and enjoyable.
- Track time, distance and calorie goals and compare to previous workouts.
- Bluetooth® heart rate enabled to help you stay in the zone (strap not included).
- Adjustable angle, padded handlebars with contact heart rate monitors for a comfortable riding position.
- High speed, high inertia drive system for easy start-up and smooth, quiet workouts.
- Padded contoured seat with post for easy seat exchange with any clamp & rail bicycle seat.
- Streamlined console is simple to use and packed with features, including:
- 16 levels of magnetic resistance for a wide range of workout intensity options.
- 13 workout programs provide variety and thrill for users of all fitness levels.
- Sturdy frame provides a stable workout platform.
- 2 user profiles for multiple user set-up.
- Water bottle holder.
- Easy assembly.
- Dimensions: 105 x 54 x 141 cm
- Maximum User Weight: 136 kg
- Assembled Product Weight: 26.5 kg
- Frame: 10 years
- Parts: 2 years
- Electronics: 1 year
- Labor: 90 days