Designed with a solid build, comfortable ride and user-friendly features, the 230 Recumbent Bike delivers the exceptional value you’ve come to expect from Schwinn. As our most affordable recumbent bike, it delivers dozens of workout programs, easy-to-read displays and intuitive goal tracking putting a higher level of fitness well within your reach.
- Track time, distance and calorie goals and compare to previous workouts.
- Ventilated and contoured seat with lumbar supporting backrest for cool, comfortable workouts.
- High speed, high inertia drive system for easy start-up and smooth, quiet workouts.
- Seat rail slider system with easy adjust lever customizes the fit for each user.
- Ergonomically positioned padded handlebars with integrated contact heart rate sensors.
- Streamlined console is simple to use and packed with features, including:
- 20 levels of computer controlled resistance for a wide range of workout intensity options.
- 22 preset exercise programs (9 profile; 8 heart rate control (4 Beginner, 4 Advanced); 2 custom user defined; 2 fitness test (1 Beginner, 1 Advanced); 1 quick start and additional features.
- Sturdy frame provides a stable workout platform.
- 2 user profiles for multiple user set-up.
- Water bottle holder may be mounted on either the left or right side of the bike.
- Frame: 10 years / Parts: 2 years / Electronics: 1 year / Labor: 90 days warranty.
Dimensions: 64" L x 27.7" W x 49.9" H (162.5 x 70.3 x 126.8 cm)
Maximum User Weight: 300 lbs (136 kg)
Assembled Product Weight: 81.6 lbs (37.0 Kg)
Power Requirements: Plugs into any standard electrical wall outlet on a 110V-120V circuit. 120V 60Hz AC input; 1.5A output. 90-240V, 50-60Hz adapter included AC power adapter included.