Elliptical trainers are known for effective, full-body workouts. The Schwinn brand is known for excellent quality and value. The 430 puts the two together to bring you a smooth, comfortable workout experience that increases cardio and muscle strength while shedding unwanted pounds. And with its sleek, streamlined console, the Schwinn 430 makes it easy to track your data and monitor your impressive results.
- Track time, distance and calorie goals and compare to previous workouts.
- 20" stride with Precision Path™ Foot Motion Technology simulates a natural running motion.
- Large cushioned footplates contribute to comfortable, low-impact workouts.
- High speed, high inertia drive system for easy start-up and smooth, quiet workouts.
- Manually adjustable ramp provides 6 different incline options for challenging workouts.
- Ergonomically placed moving handlebars provide flexibility for hand placement.
- Heart rate contact grips are conveniently integrated into fixed handlebars.
- Streamlined console is simple to use and packed with features, including:
- 20 levels of computer controlled resistance for a wide range of workout intensity options.
- 22 preset exercise programs (9 profile; 8 heart rate control (4 Beginner; 4 Advanced); 2 custom user defined; 2 fitness test (1 Beginner; 1 Advanced); 1 quick start and additional features.
- 2 user profiles for multiple user set-up.
- Water bottle holder.
- Frame: 10 years / Parts: 2 years / Electronics: 1 year / Labor: 90 days warranty.
- Easy assembly.
Resistance Levels: 20
Stride Length: 20" Precision Path Stride
Dimensions: 70" x 28" x 63"
Maximum User Weight: 300 lbs (136 kg)
Assembled Product Weight: 168.7 lbs (76.5 kg)
Power Requirements: Plugs into any standard electrical wall outlet on a 110V-120V circuit