The Schwinn® 470 Elliptical is our top-of-the-line trainer, due to its premium quality, fluid motion and innovative features. Every inch of the Schwinn® 470 is designed to keep you inspired and motivated—from Explore the World™ compatibility to easy data tracking. With the 470, you'll get the training experience you need for the strength, endurance and weight loss you want.
- 29 programs: 12 profile, 9 heart rate control, 4 custom, 2 fitness tests, 1 recovery test, 1 quick start
- Schwinn DualTrack™ blue backlit LCD window system allows you to monitor up to 13 different display feedbacks.
- Track time, distance and calorie goals and transfer metrics via Bluetooth® to the Explore the World™ App and other popular apps like UA, MyFitnessPal, GoogleFit, Apple Health, and MapMyRun/Ride.
- USB charging port.
- 4 user capability for multiple user set-up.
- Telemetry heart rate enabled (chest strap not included).
- 25 levels of eddy current resistance aligned with a high speed, high inertia perimeter weighted flywheel for a smooth and quiet workout.
- 5 incline and 5 resistance quick keys to rapidly take you from easy to hard and back again.
- 20" stride with Precision Path™ Foot Motion Technology simulates a natural running motion.
- 10° motorized adjustable ramp enables user controlled in-workout incline changes for fun and challenging workouts.
- Large footplates allow you to place your feet in a position that's comfortable for you and are cushioned to make long workouts a little easier.
- Ergonomically placed moving handlebars provide flexibility for hand placement.
- 3 speed fan, oversized center mounted water bottle holder and transport wheels.
- Sealed acoustic chamber speakers for big quality sound.
- Frame: 10 years / Parts: 2 years / Electronics: 1 year / Labor: 90 days warranty.
Resistance Levels: 25
Stride Length: 20" Precision Path Stride
Dimensions: 70" x 28" x 63"
Maximum User Weight: 300 lbs (136 kg)
Assembled Product Weight: 164 lbs (74.5 kg)
Power Requirements: Plugs into any standard electrical wall outlet on a 110V-120V circuit