The Ironmaster Super Bench is one of the most popular weight training benches available. The Ironmaster Super Bench is super strong and super versatile – making it a key component of any home gym. The Super Bench fully adjusts to suit your workout needs: Flat – Incline – Decline – Upright.
Fully adjustable. Add Ironmaster dumbbells or Olympic Bars for bench presses or entire strength training cages for the ultimate experience in home weight training. This is not just a dumbbell bench, but the base of your complete home gym.
The Ironmaster Super Bench is a versatile and fully adjustable weight training bench, perfect for home gyms. It can adapt to any workout needs and can be upgraded to a complete strength training cage for the ultimate home gym experience. This bench is the foundation for a complete home gym setup; it can be used for flat, incline, decline, and upright positions.
- Generous load capacity. This bench is rated for 1000 lbs if set in the flat position. It can support up to 600 lbs if the incline seat is used or when tilted.
- Exceptionally strong steel. We use a combination of 11 and 12-gauge steel frames in constructing our Super Bench for guaranteed durability and strength.
- Anti-rust protection. It features powder-coated frames with chrome parts to handle your gym pounding.
- Long-lasting padding. We use a thick commercial-grade pad with durable vinyl upholstery and stitching to give you many years of bench pressing.
- Multiple positions. This adjustable utility bench can be set in four positions - Flat, Incline, Decline, Upright - for effective and varied bench pressing and dumbbell pressing routines. Note: we recommend using the Crunch Situp attachment with the bench for decline angles to help hold your legs. Minimal angles are possible without the attachment.
- The incline seat in the upright position can have a 12", 14" or 16" height from the floor.
- Eleven lock-out angles. With a total of eleven angles - 0, 5, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80 and 85 degrees - for you to choose from, your bench pressing workouts are sure to be challenging, exciting and never boring.
- Weight: 60 lbs / 27.5kg (65 lbs / 29.5kg with incline seat)
- Size: 44" L x 18.75" W x 20" H (112cm x 48cm x 51cm) in the flat position. The frame has an 18.75" x 41" (48cm x 104.5cm) footprint.
- 10 years: Frame and Structural Components*
- 1 year: Wearable Parts (i.e. Rubber)*
- *For Home Use Only