The TANK™ MX continues the evolution of this unique push sled on wheels. The core technology that makes all TANK™ models unique is that unlike resistance sleds, they can be run indoors or outdoors on any surface without gouging.
All TANK™ model sleds increase in resistance the faster you push them, so each user can choose their resistance on the fly, without stopping to load or unload plates. Like the M4, the MX is bi-directional,eliminating the need to turn TANK™ around, which also reduces path width reserved for TANK™ runs.
- New Features on the MX
- Features of All TANK Models
- In addition to the 3 level of resistance on the M4, MX resistance can be increased 25% on all 4 wheels with the flip of the MX lever.
- To handle the added resistance, the MX tires are larger and wider than previous models.
- A lower push point is indicated on the handles, adding variety to the targeting of muscle groups
- An optional weight horn is available for athletes who want to perform more intense towing exercises.
- With an optional Stacking Kit, MX can be stacked 3 high for more compact storage and transportation. MX handles are removable without tools and can be stored within the stack.
Resistance that feels dangerous can be backed down instantly during the run to a level that feels safer depending on the user’s age, conditioning level, and fitness goals.
Feeling the resistance increase with speed causes a surprise “wow” reaction and a novel exercise experience that users love
All TANK™ models enable High Intensity Interval Training (H.I.I.T) in which bursts of acceleration and speed for 14 minutes of a TANK™ workout is the equivalent of an hour on a treadmill.
A Group Anchor Station is available that houses all the weights and training tools selected for a 10 person group TANK™ workout, with portability to any location inside or outdoors.
10 year warranty on frame and welds and 1 year on parts and finish on workmanship and materials
U.S. patent pending
||244 lbs (111 kg)|
Dimensions (L x W x H)
||55.35 x 33.39 x 37.32 in (1406 x 848 x 948 cm)|
Recommended Tire Pressure
||30 PSI (2.07 BAR)|
||10 year frame and welds. 1 year parts and finish on workmanship and materials|