From the Nautilus Performance Series comes the U616 Upright Bike. Made for serious cyclists looking to bring their ride inside, the U616 is built for comfort, yet loaded with features like Bluetooth® connectivity with apps like Explore the World™ to help kick-start motivation and conquer training goals.
- Adjustable Sight Line™ tilting console with blue backlit DualTrack™ screens — adjustable angles and illuminated screens let the user tilt the console for the best visibility to workout metrics, even when the media tray is in-use.
- 29 Nautilus Training programs — include preset programs for heart rate training, interval training, and weight loss as well as customizable training options.
- Bluetooth® connectivity — offers a seamless transition of workout data to supported smart devices.
- Sync with free Explore the World™ App — and ride through multiple real world locations alongside people from all over the world in real time.
- Multi-position handlebars with integrated incline and resistance controls and adjustable elbow rests — make it easier to adjust the level of intensity during the ride and find the most comfortable cruising angle.
- Nautilus Gel™ Fore/Aft & Height adjustable seat — customizes the saddle and cushions the glutes for our most comfortable riding upright.
- 3 piece chrome crank system with weighted pedals — for easy foot placement and smoother peddling.
- Optimized Drive Train — High speed, high inertia drive system with a perimeter weighted flywheel for easy start up and smooth, consistent workouts.
- Wireless heart rate chest strap — is included (in addition to contact hand grips) to monitor heart rate.
- 325 pound load capacity — built to withstand the rigors of performance training.
- 15/3/1 Warranty — the promise to stand behind their entire product...frame, parts & electronics and labor
- Includes 2-month free JRNY trial
|Dimensions||38.5" x 24" x 58.3"|
|Maximum User Weight||325 lbs|
|Assembled Product Weight||83.1 lbs|
|Parts and Electronics||3 Years|