VersaPulley is a high/low strength exercise pulley machine that combines speed, power and functional mobility through any range of motion with accommodating inertial resistance at any speed, just like sports. The VersaPulley was designed to enhance sport movement and athletic performance.
- IPU represents power exerted by the user on VersaPulley.
- IPU is directly proportional to Work per unit of Time.
- The IPU is automatically calculated and displayed using rotational velocity of the flywheel.
- The IPU can be used to monitor the energy exerted stroke by stroke and to measure the increase in energy expenditure capability across workouts.
- Weight: 250 lbs
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 68" x 26" x 90"
- Range of Motion: 1 inch to 10 feet
- Rope Tensile Strength: 1200 lbs
- Muscle Action: Concentric, Eccentric, Plyometric
- 3 Years Frames
- 1 Year Display Electronics
- 1 Year Parts and Labor
Our detailed policies are available below. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us.
1. Read our terms of service
3. Read our return policy
4. Read our shipping policy
5. Read our transaction policy