The WaterRower A1 Home is handcrafted in premium Ash hardwood with a sleek aluminum monorail design. Each rowing machine is coated with three passes of Danish Oil, providing a deep lustre and warmth to your wood's finish.
Hardwood has been chosen as WaterRower's most popular frame design due to its marvellous engineering properties: primary amongst these is the ability of wood to absorb sound and vibration, enriching the WaterRower's quiet and smooth operation.
Includes A1 Performance Monitor
- American Ash Hardwood Frame
- Black Powdercoated Aluminum
- A1 Quickstart Monitor
- 17" Upgraded Ergonomic Handles
- Syphon Pump
- Purification Tablets
- Owner's Manual
- Allen Key
- Product Dimensions: 83.5" L x 22.25" W x 20" H (212 x 57 x 51 cm)
- Stored Dimensions: 20" D x 22.25" W x 83.25" H (51 x 57 x 212 cm)
- Product Weight: 61 lb / 28 kg (dry) - 98 lbs / 44.5 (17 l of water)
- Max Weight Capacity: 325 lb / 147 kg
- Frame - 5 years
- Parts - 3 years
Our detailed policies are available below. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us.
1. Read our terms of service
3. Read our return policy
4. Read our shipping policy
5. Read our transaction policy