The WaterRower Classic is handcrafted in solid American Black Walnut and features the S4 Performance Monitor.
The beauty and richness of the American Black Walnut are on display within each WaterRower Classic. The signature chocolate-brown colouration will vary in complexity and is complimented with hints of grey, red and purple tones. Though uniform in colouration, each piece of Walnut wood contains its own inimitable identity.
The wood has been chosen due to its marvellous engineering properties, primary amongst these is its ability to absorb sound and vibration enhancing the WaterRower's quiet and smooth operation.
Black Walnut, like all woods used in WaterRower rowing machine construction, is a premium hardwood with incredible longevity and dimensional stability.
For reasons of ecology, all of WaterRower's woods are harvested from replenishable forests.
Includes S4 Performance Monitor
- American Black Walnut wood
- S4 Performance Monitor
- Online Training
- Owners Manual
- Syphon Pump
- Water Purification Tablet
- Allen Key
- Product Dimensions: 82.25" L x 22.25" W x 20" H (209 x 57 x 51 cm)
- Stored Dimensions: 20" D x 22.25" W x 82.25" H (51 x 57 x 209 cm)
- Product Weight: 66.5 lbs / 30.5 kg (dry) - 103.5 lbs / 47 kg (17 L of water)
- Frame - 5 years
- Parts - 3 years
Our detailed policies are available below. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us.
1. Read our terms of service
3. Read our return policy
4. Read our shipping policy
5. Read our transaction policy