The WaterRower M1 HiRise is a full commercial model with a slightly higher entry point (20"/50.8 cm) than the M1 LoRise (12"/30.48 cm). The frame is constructed from powder-coated aluminum.
WaterRower M Series is comprised of commercial-grade steel rowing machines including the “M1”. M Series models are crafted from tubular steel.
The WaterRower has been designed to simulate the smooth, flowing nature of a boat gliding through the water. A truly self-regulating exercise, rowing is ideal for any user, from Olympic athletes to those looking for a fulfilling personal workout; the WaterRower is suitable for any age, gender or level of fitness.
Includes S4 Performance Monitor
- Powdercoated Aluminum
- S4 Performance Monitor
- Online Training
- Owners Manual
- Syphon Pump
- Water Purification Tablet
- Allen Key
- Product Dimensions: 88" L x 22.25" W x 20" H (224 x 57 x 51 cm)
- Stored Dimensions: 20" D x 22.25" W x 88" H (51 x57 x 224 cm)
- Product Weight: 120 lbs / 54.5 kg (dry) - 157 lbs / 71.5 lbs (17 L of water)
- Frame - 5 years
- Parts - 3 years
Our detailed policies are available below. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us.
1. Read our terms of service
3. Read our return policy
4. Read our shipping policy
5. Read our transaction policy