The Altas Al-179 Multi-Functional Trainer provides the use of basic exercises to cover the entire body - lat pulldown, kicking, low bar pull-up, leg press, chest press, cable fly, rowing and one-arm barbell deadlift. Users can adjust the middle pulley at 6 settings to meet their various training needs. It is designed to help users strengthen their latissimus dorsi, deltoid muscle, biceps, triceps, chest muscles and leg muscles.
- 6 options of setting for the butterfly workout, enabling users to practice cable fly workout in different styles.
- This versatile model can serve multiple users at the same time.
- The backrest and cushion can be freely adjusted according to the user's demands
- Double-stitched, premium-grade upholstery for longevity.
- 2" x 4" 14 gauge tubular steel frame.
- 90 kg aircraft-grade cable. Protective steel wight shrouds for safety.
Product Dimensions: 83.86" L x 59.06" W x 83.86" H (213 x 150 x 213 cm)
Product Weight: 551.16 lbs (250 kg)
Weight Stack: 198 lbs