Use the Bullet as a daypack or toss a 40 LB Sandbag in to up the ante. For most, this is a second backpack. For others new to rucking, it’s a great starting point at lighter loads up to 40 LBS.
The 15L Bullet is a grab and go daypack. One day it’s a trip to the pool, the next you’re stuffing jackets and snacks into your backpack for a day hike. It also makes a solid pack to loan a friend who is new to rucking and thinks their cheap book bag will be just fine — which it will be, till it won’t.
New Fabric next to your skin: 210D Cordura back panel and under shoulder straps — you can wear this with a tank top or even shirtless without friction burns no matter the weight in the Bullet.
If you’re looking for ALL THE WEIGHT, go with a Rucker. If you want streamlined and highly packable, go with the 15L Bullet.
- Primary Material: 500D CORDURA®
- Back Panel & Shoulder Strap Underside Material: 210D HT (High Tenacity) CORDURA®
- Dimensions: 10"W x 18.5"H x 5.5"D
- Weight: 1.62 LBS
- External Slant Pocket: 10.5"W x 11.5"H
- Internal Mesh Pocket: 10.5"W x 11"H
- Internal Cordura Pocket: 10"W x 6.75"H
- Plate Pocket: 10.5"W x 11.75"H
- Not compatible with the Padded Hip Belt
All GORUCK built gear, apparel, and footwear comes with a Scars Lifetime Guarantee.