The F3 Folding Treadmill offers the quality, performance and great looks expected from Life Fitness in a machine that can be stored quickly and easily. With its combination of features and flexibility, it brings an amazing cardio experience to any home.
Foldable, compact and ideal for use in any space!
The F3 Folding Treadmill is outfitted with everything that makes Life Fitness treadmills the number one choice worldwide. High-quality components ensure that your home fitness equipment endures years of heavy use. This compact folding treadmill can be easily rolled to a convenient storage area.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact heart rate hand sensors and wireless telemetry heart rate monitoring system
- FlexDeck Shock Absorption System: Life Fitness's patented FlexDeck Shock Absorption System reduces knee and joint stresses by up to 30% when compared to running outside, decreasing the chance for injury. Plus, their incredibly durable Lifespring shock absorbers deliver consistent support.
- Quick Start Remembers your preferred walk, jog and run speeds, as well as three different incline positions
- Soft Drop & Roll Away: Gas-assisted springs gradually lower the treadmill to the floor. For wheels engage when the treadmill is folded for easy mobility.
- Choose between the engaging and interactive Track Connect Console and the intuitive Go Console.
TRACK CONNECT CONSOLE
Enable Bluetooth on your mobile device to push data to a growing list of partner apps. Sync with Nike+®, Garmin® and MyFitnessPal® through Wahoo’s RunFit; and to Apple® Health, Jawbone™ and Fitbit® by enabling proximity login on the LFconnect app. Or, connect to interactive apps like RunSocial for an engaging workout experience.
The Go Console combines ease of use with a variety of engaging and motivating workout programs. Intuitive functionality with a sleek, attractive design and eye-catching blue LCD screen.
|Incline||0 - 12%|
|Speed||0.5 - 10 mph (0.8 - 16 kph)
|Motor System||3.0 HP Continuous Duty MagnaDrive™|
|Deck||1" Medium Density Fibreboard|
|Dimensions||78" L x 35" W x 59" L (198 x 88 x 149 cm)|
|Unit Weight||264 lb (120 kg)|
|Maximum User Weight||350 lb (159 kg)|
|Warranty||Frame and L ifeSpring™ shock absorbers - Lifetime / MagnaDrive™ motor system - 10 years / Electrical & Mechanical Parts - 5 years / Labour - 1 year|