The RS3 Recumbent Step-Through Lifecycle Exercise Bike combines comfort with ease of use. It provides the smooth, quiet ride and durability you expect from the No. 1 brand in health clubs worldwide. The open, step-through design allows for easy entry and exit. The reclining seat has a breathable mesh fabric back for a comfortable ride.
Health Club Quality At Home!
The sleek, ergonomic design of the RS3 Lifecycle Recumbent Exercise Bike is built to rigorous standards by the company that created the first electronic exercise bike.
- Engineered For Comfort: Recumbent seat with a breathable mesh fabric back and reclining with a 20° range of motion. Comfort makes it easy to stay motivated and reach your fitness goals.
- Easy to Use: Step-through design with a deluxe dual grip handlebar allows for easy entry and exit. Ideal for use by exercisers of all fitness levels.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact heart rate hand sensors (Wireless heart rate monitoring system included with console).
Ergonomic Design: Side-mounted handlebars and a deluxe front assist handlebars.
- Non-Slip, Self-Balancing Pedals: Self-balancing pedals with ratcheting straps.
- Choose between the engaging and interactive Track Connect Console and the intuitive Go Console.
TRACK CONNECT CONSOLE
Engaging interaction with a dual-zone design that separates entertainment and workout-specific areas of the console. Enable Bluetooth on your mobile device to push data to a growing list of partner apps. Sync with Nike+®, Garmin® and MyFitnessPal® through Wahoo’s RunFit; and to Apple® Health, Jawbone™ and Fitbit® by enabling proximity login on the LFconnect app. Or, connect to interactive apps like RunSocial for an engaging workout experience.
The Go Console combines ease of use with a variety of engaging and motivating workout programs. Intuitive functionality with a sleek, attractive design and eye-catching blue LCD screen.
|Dimensions||64.4" L x 26.8" W x 51.5" H (163.6 x 68.1 x 130.8 cm)|
|Maximum User Weight
||400 lbs (181 kg)|
|Unit Weight||154 lbs (69.8 kg)|
|Warranty||Frame - Lifetime / Electrical & Mechanical - 5 years / Labour - 1 year|