Help your clients achieve functional training results like never before with the Power Plate pro7.
The Power Plate pro7 is scientifically proven to get results in half the time of traditional programs, but you'll definitely feel the difference that this advanced fitness equipment makes.
The pro7 is the first commercial vibration training device to feature an integrated LCD touchscreen with Functional Interactive Training (F.I.T.) software, taking clients effectively through every stage of their Power Plate program.
Equipped with embedded proMOTION multidirectional cables with variable resistance and the largest Power Plate platform available with a 410 pound max load, there’s no limit to what you can achieve with the pro7.
- What's Included
- proMOTION Handles (set of 2)
- Strap Set (set of 2)
- Rubber Mat
- Instructions for Use
- Dust Covers (column and platform)
- Power Cord
- Color: Graphite
- Time Selections: 30, 45 or 60 seconds / up to 9 minutes
- Frequency: 25-50Hz / 1Hz increments
- Vibration Energy Output (amplitude): Low / High
- Operation: User-friendly interactive display
- PrecisionWave™ Technology: High-fidelity harmonic vibration system that provides uncompromising performance for unsurpassed results
- Dual Sync™ Twin Motor System: DualSync Twin Motor System maintains precise balance at any frequency and amplitude level, allowing perfect synchronization of vibration for maximum muscle response and efficiency
- proMOTION™ Dynamic Vibration Technology: Seven-position tension adjustment; embedded with modular attachment option
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 38in x 46in x 61in / 96cm x 117cm x 155cm
- Platform Dimensions (WxD): 38in x 37in / 96cm x 94cm
- Weight: 410lb / 186kg
- Maximum Load: 500lb / 227kg
- Power Supply: 100-240 VAC, 50/60Hz Universal Voltage
- Nominal Power in Operation: 160-265W
- Operating System: Android
- F.I.T. Software / Quick Start Programs
- Upper Display: Sweat-resistant touch screen
- 10.1in LCD Display (800 x 480 dpi)
- Audio: 2 recessed speakers with headphone option and volume control
- 3 years Hardware
- 1 year Electronics
- 1 year Labour