Purpose-built for rucking and rucksack training. If you train hard on dirt, grass, and concrete, Rucker is the tool for you to get stronger one rep and one mile at a time.
The Rucker® is now upgraded to make it even easier to maintain your equipment. Gravity + USA Cast Iron Ruck Plate + Concrete = too many zipper failures.
It is the most comfortable rucksack ever built with upgraded padding on the top of the plate pocket for bear crawls. It also has ergonomic lumbar support and the fabric on the back panel and underside of straps does not cause friction burn.
Train harder with the Rucker® 4.0. Purpose-built for rucking, upgraded for easy maintenance. Comfortable design, ergonomic lumbar support, friction-free fabric. Shop now!
- Lumbar padding supports the natural curve of your back
- Hi-vis reflective stripe across the front for safety
- 4 padded handles: top, bottom, and both sides
- 3 rows of external MOLLE webbing on the front and side let you customize your ruck, like adding a Padded Hip Belt
- Frame Sheet supports the integrity of the pack as you weigh it down and allows you to carry a heavier load more comfortably
- Interior d-ring and hydration tube exit port under the top handle of the ruck
- YKK zippers with silent, glove friendly zipper pulls constructed from parachute 550 cord
- Opens flat so it's easy to pack and organize. Special Forces medical rucks share a similar design.
- Compatible with Ruck Plates
- 2 Velcro mesh pockets & Velcro Ruck Plate Pocket
- Highly water resistant aka rainproof
- Bottom grommet drain holes
- Shoulder straps are extra padded to carry heavier loads more comfortably
- Includes adjustable and removable Training Sternum Strap
- 2"x3" hook and loop on the front panel to customize with the patch of your choice
- Additional 2"x3" hook and loop patch panel on the Ruck Plate® pocket
- Primary Material - 1000D CORDURA®. Note: All colorways are 1000D CORDURA with the exception of Tropic Multicam, which is primarily 500D CORDURA
- Back Panel & Shoulder Strap Underside Material: 210D HT (High Tenacity) CORDURA®
- Lumbar Support: 10MM EVA Foam Padding
- Dimensions: 11.5"W x 18"H x 5.5"D
- Depth: 5.5" at bottom, tapered to 4.5"
- Ruck Plate® Pocket Dimensions: 9.5"W x 11.75"H
- Shoulder Straps: 15.9"L x 1/2"W
Internal Mesh Pocket: 11"W x 10"H
- Internal CORDURA® Pocket: 11"W x 6.5"H
- Sternum Strap: 17" - 7.5"L x 1"W
- Reflective Stripe: 300 cd/lux m²
Ruck Plate Compatibility
The Rucker® has been purpose-built for weighted PT and to be the best rucking backpack ever built. It has an elevated Ruck Plate® pocket that will securely fit a 10-pound, 20-pound, or 30-pound Ruck Plate
Note: 45-pound Ruck Plates only strap in securely to the 25L Rucker 4.0.
All GoRuck built gear, apparel, and footwear comes with a Scars Lifetime Guarantee.