The best got even better! The improved Super Bench PRO Version 2 with customer-driven updates: Loaded with new upgrades while retaining all the great features of the Super Bench PRO and the original Super Bench. The Super Bench PRO bench has been discontinued and replaced by the V2.
The Super Bench PRO V2 fully adjusts to suit your workout needs: Flat – Incline – Decline – Upright. This low-profile bench is finally the perfect height (just 17.2″ tall in a flat position) with a revised locking ring shape and geometry. It is fully adjustable and has 11 lock-out angles.
Although the Super Bench PRO V2 is designed for home use, many personal trainers and light commercial gym owners prefer this equipment for its versatility and functionality. This compact and lightweight bench also comes with wheels for hassle-free mobility.
Compatible with Ironmaster Bench Attachments
- This lowered version of the Super Bench is compatible with Ironmaster attachments like the Crunch Sit-Up, Dip-Bar Handles, Chin-Up Bar, and Preacher Curl.
- The Leg Attachment PRO designed for leg extensions and leg curls is designed to fit this new bench specifically.
- Use with the Cable Tower, Hypercore and more!
Fully Adjustable and Functional
Perform different kinds of exercises with the Super Bench PRO V2. Its 11 lock-out angles give you incline, decline, flat, and upright positions for a wide range of movements.
- This bench can be angled at 0, 5,10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80 and 85 degrees.
- The Incline Seat has 3 positions. The incline seat height in the 85-degree position can be set to either 12.5", 14.5" or 23.5" from the floor, while the top of the main pad is 24.5" above the seat in the highest position.
- The Super Bench PRO V2 is intended for use in a home gym set-up but it can be a valuable addition to small commercial gyms as well. This equipment is a favourite of personal trainers for its high-level functionality.
- Constructed from 11 & 12-gauge super strong steel frame, and has a weight capacity of 1000 lbs.
- It includes a unique laser-cut ring with foot lever adjustment that can be operated from both sides of the bench.
- Its high-density, thick commercial grade pad is furnished with durable vinyl upholstery.
- For extra protection against rust and wear and tear, the Super Bench PRO is equipped with a textured, black powder-coated frame with chrome components.
- The feet can be assembled to put the wheels on either end of the bench.
- A separate pull pin and corner tightening knob connect bench attachments faster and more securely.
Size: 47"L x 22.5" W x 17.2" H (120 x 52.7 x 44 cm) while in the flat position
Product Weight: 65 lbs (29kg) without the Incline Seat, 69 lbs (32kg) with the Incline Seat
Weight Capacity: 1000 lbs (450kg)
10 Year: Frame, Structural, and Functional Components
1 Year: Normal Wear (Rubber, stitched and upholstered items and surface finishes)
(Warranty limited to home use only)
Our detailed policies are available below. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us.
1. Read our terms of service
3. Read our return policy
4. Read our shipping policy
5. Read our transaction policy