Build speed, endurance, strength, and power with high intensity workouts that last off the Technogym Run HIIT treadmill.
Move power to your legs, glutes, and abs
Select the weight, grab the handles, and push: The HIIT Treadmill can replicate the inertia of a sled loaded up to 55kg with vivid accuracy. Dissimulating your heart pounding after the sled push, that's much harder.
The quietest ever
The sound-absorbing technology and high-quality materials of the Slat Belt put your steps on mute, so you are free to work out at any time of day and night.
The ultimate running experience
Feel lighter and faster on a reactive surface that responds to your stride, giving back energy and supporting you. The Technogym Slat Belt absorbs shock and ensures low-impact landings, recreating the feeling of the best running surfaces.
A home theatre for immersive training
The images on the 27" display are crisp and lifelike, and the voice of your trainer will lead you every step of the way from the 30W sound system.
Reach faster speeds, climb higher peaks
A HIIT Treadmill with speeds up to 25km/h and an incline range from 0 to 15 percent, you can race for higher athletic achievements each day.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 1970 x 835 x 1780 mm | 78 x 33 x 69 in
- Weight: 207 kg | 456 lbs
- Console Type: 27 inches touch display
- Running Surface (L x W): 1730 x 510 mm | 68 x 20 in
- Step-up height: 300 mm | 12 in
- Minimum ceiling height: User height + 580 mm | 23 in
- Footrests width (each one): 150 mm | 6 in (when folded)
- Max. user weight: 160 kg | 353 lbs
- Min - Max user height: 145 - 205 cm | 4 ft 9 in - 6 ft 9 in
- Speed range: 0.2 - 25 km/h | 0.1 - 15.5 mph
- Incline range: 0% / + 15%
- Maximum resistance: Sled: 55 kg
- Running surface technology: 60 elements slat belt
- 10 years Frames
- 2 years Parts & Labour