The TANK M1 but better. Improve your training with the TANK M1's new optional Console that gives real-time training data, add traction and functionality for training on the go with the Dumbbell Cradle Attachment, and expand your training options with the improved 3-Position Tow Loop.
The TANK™ M1 is the perfect home gym solution to crush cardio, build muscle, and keep group training fun and engaging. With easily removable handles and a compact design, the TANK™ M1 is perfect for taking your sled training to the street to train with neighbours, to the cabin for a family training session, or to the park to meet friends. That is the beauty of a sled with wheels... wherever you want to take your training, TANK™ M1 will go. It offers three levels of resistance to make your workouts match the intensity you want... and then some. Unlike a traditional friction sled or weight sled, the faster you push the TANK™, the harder it gets. An adjustable and frictionless magnetic brake system that increases resistance with speed creates a heart-pounding-strength building workout.
- Nearly Silent Training: No more angry neighbours or bystanders. Unlike traditional friction sleds or weight sleds, the TANK M1 is a nearly silent training experience. So go ahead, challenge yourself or your client to that early morning workout!
- Bi-Directional Movement: With its low tow bar design, you can push and pull in both directions, making group training a breeze. Want to turn your TANK around? The TANK M1's lighter, three-wheel design makes quick pivots and group training easy.
- Easy Storage With Wall Bracket: Save space and increase training functionality. The TANK M1 Wall Bracket not only gets your training sled up off the wall, saving you sacred space, it also acts as an anchor point for battle rope and resistance band training.
- Removeable, Ergonomic Handle Design: The TANK™ M1 comes standard with removable Performance Handles for easy storage and transportation with custom moulded grips on high and mid-handle positions.
- Group Training From Beginner To Pros: From rowing, running, pushing, to pulling, the exercises you can do with a single TANK™ in a group setting are endless. Changing the resistance for different level athletes on the fly makes TANK™ M1 group training a fun and effective workout for all.
Dimensions (L X W X H): 45.1” x 31.9” x 37.5” (115 cm x 81 cm x 95 cm)
Recommended Tire Pressure: 30 PSI (2.07 BAR)
Weight: 67 lbs / 30.4 kg
Warranty: Frames & Welds - 10 years / Parts & Finishes - 1 year / Grips and Accessories - 90 Days