TuffStuff Evolution Functional Trainer with Smith Press Attachment (CXT-200 & CXT-225)Regular price $7,699.00 Sale price $6,299.00
TuffStuff’s Evolution Series includes an upgraded Corner Multi-Functional Trainer with Smith Press Attachment (CXT-225). The CXT-225 features a fully adjustable high/low pulley system with swivel rotating handles, as well as fixed Lat and Low Row stations. The wide base of the frame is easily accessible for wheelchairs, rehabilitation equipment, workout benches and stability balls.
The CXT-225 Smith Press attachment is an optional add-on to the Evolution CXT-200, which bolts onto the frame structure and base. Fifteen (15) Smith bar catches and safety stops allow heavy plate loaded barbell exercises to be performed safely. Additionally, the CXT-225 press bar can be secured on the highest peg for pull-ups, and to allow unrestricted use of the cable stations. Check out the benefits of a Smith Machine from Tuff Stuff customer, Aaron Marino.
Please contact us for a shipping quote as our website will not generate shipping rates for this unit.
- Three separate cable stations offering nearly unlimited exercise options
- Space saving and compact, designed to fit in a corner
- Quick change trigger style cable pulley adjustments.
- Fixed Lat station for single or dual arm movements.
- Low Row cable station for single or dual arm movements.
- Solid steel rotating accessory storage rack for lat bar, low row bar, squat bar, nylon handles, ankle strap and cable bridge bracket.
- Adjustable cable ratio of 1:2 or 1:4 provides extended cable travel and enables micro 2.5 lb weight increment adjustments. As a result, the resistance felt at each handle is approximately 1/4 with single cable hook-up, or 1/2 of the weight selected with dual cables hooked up.
- Extended cable travel to perform a variety of functional exercises (including fast repetition sports-related training) further away from the machine.
- Includes CXT225 Smith Press attachment (MSRP: $1,599)
- Fifteen (15) Smith bar catches allow safe heavy plate loaded barbell exercises
- Smith Press bar can be secured on the highest peg for pull-ups and cable exercises
- Includes two 150 lb steel weight stacks (optional upgrade to 200 lb)
|Dimensions||L 66 x W 79 x H 84 in|
|Home Lifetime Warranty||
HOME LIFETIME WARRANTY*
|Light Commercial Warranty||
LIGHT COMMERCIAL WARRANTY
10 YEARS: Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
Light Commercial Use: Light Commercial warranty applies only to facilities like hotels, apartment complexes, personal training studios, fire & police stations, etc. where the equipment would be used by no more than 30 people per day.
2 x 3” 11-gauge oval tubular steel frames with a combination of 2 x 2” round tubing.
All welded construction conforming to Structural Welding Code-Steel Standards and Specifications.
All frame bolts and nuts are 3/8” and 1/2” zinc oxide. Meets ANSI specifications.
Powder coat finish – Platinum Sparkle main frame and Cathedral Gray weight stack protective shields.
3/16” and 1/8” USA-Made/Certified EXERFLEX PRO® high performance fitness cable.
The CXT-225 contains an adjustable cable ratio of 1:4 or 1:2. The 1:4 cable ratio provides extended cable travel while enabling micro 2.5 lb weight increment adjustments. With extended cable travel, users may perform a variety of functional exercises (including fast repetition sports-related training) further away from the machine. As a result, the resistance felt at each handle is approximately 1/4 with single cable hook-up, or 1/2 of the weight selected with dual cables hooked up.
Two (2) 150 lb steel weight stacks (optional upgrade to 200 lb available)
3/4” solid steel 1045 (tgp) hard chrome finish guide rods.
1/2” push-pull spring loaded solid steel adjustment pins with ultimate load of 9040 lbs. and 46,042 psi sheer strength.
All primary and secondary pivot assemblies are non-friction 2" sealed bearings and 1" solid steel pivot axles.
TuffStuff’s proprietary “flat-groove” 4-1/2” and 3-1/2” fiberglass-impregnated nylon pulleys with sealed roller bearings.