TuffStuff Evolution Corner Functional Trainer (CXT-200)Regular price $5,599.00 Sale price $4,577.00
TuffStuff’s Evolution Series includes a Corner Multi-Functional Trainer (CXT-200). The CXT-200 features a fully adjustable high/low pulley system with swivel rotating handles, as well as fixed Lat and Low Row stations. The wide base of the CXT200 frame is easily accessible for wheelchairs, rehabilitation equipment, workout benches and stability balls.
Please contact us for a shipping quote as our website will not generate shipping rates for this unit.
- Three separate cable stations offering unlimited exercise options.
- Space saving and compact footprint, designed to fit in a corner.
- Quick change trigger style cable pulley adjustments.
- Fixed Lat station for single or dual arm movements.
- Low Row cable station provides independent movement for bilateral and unilateral training.
- Solid steel rotating accessory storage rack for lat bar, low row bar, squat bar, nylon handles, ankle strap and cable bridge bracket.
- Adjustable cable ratio of 1:2 or 1:4 provides extended cable travel and enables micro 2.5 lb weight increment adjustments. As a result, the resistance felt at each handle is approximately 1/4 with single cable hook-up, or 1/2 of the weight selected with dual cables hooked up.
- Extended cable travel to perform a variety of functional exercises (including fast repetition sports-related training) further away from the machine.
- Includes two 150 lb steel weight stacks (optional upgrade to 200 lb)
|Dimensions||L 44 x W 79 x H 84 in|
|Home Lifetime Warranty||
HOME LIFETIME WARRANTY*
|Light Commercial Warranty||
LIGHT COMMERCIAL WARRANTY
10 YEARS: Structural main frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
Light Commercial Use: Light Commercial warranty applies only to facilities like hotels, apartment complexes, personal training studios, fire & police stations, etc. where the equipment would be used by no more than 30 people per day.
2 x 3” 11-gauge oval tubular steel frames with a combination of 2 x 2” round tubing.
All welded construction conforming to Structural Welding Code-Steel Standards and Specifications.
All frame bolts and nuts are 3/8” and 1/2” zinc oxide. Meets ANSI specifications.
Powder coat finish – Platinum Sparkle main frame and Cathedral Gray weight stack protective shields.
3/16” and 1/8” USA-Made/Certified EXERFLEX PRO® high performance fitness cable.
The CXT-200 contains an adjustable cable ratio of 1:4 or 1:2. The 1:4 cable ratio provides extended cable travel while enabling micro 2.5 lb weight increment adjustments. With extended cable travel, users may perform a variety of functional exercises (including fast repetition sports-related training) further away from the machine. As a result, the resistance felt at each handle is approximately 1/4 with single cable hook-up, or 1/2 of the weight selected with dual cables hooked up.
Two (2) 150 lb steel weight stacks (optional 200 lb)
3/4” solid steel 1045 (tgp) hard chrome finish guide rods.
1/2” push-pull spring loaded solid steel adjustment pins with ultimate load of 9,040 lb and 46,042 psi sheer strength.
All primary and secondary pivot assemblies are non-friction 2" sealed bearings and 1" solid steel pivot axles.
TuffStuff’s proprietary “flat-groove” 4-1/2” and 3-1/2” fiberglass-impregnated nylon pulleys with sealed roller bearings.